DURO is the name of the innovative eco-sustainable material developed to create decking and panelling with incredible structural properties and environmental credentials: not a single tree is felled to make these oors! DURO is comprised mainly of rice husks. This agricultural waste product would otherwise be disposed of, generating CO2. It is combined with agglomerating substances to create an extraordinary material: solid, exible and beautiful. DURO is undoubtedly the best choice for composite ooring/panelling that is 100% recyclable and eco-friendly!
WOOD COLOURS AND GRAIN
To create DURO, the pure PVC and rice husk paste is colou- red with ecological pigments before the planks are produ- ced. This allows for extruded decking that is already in the nished colour, with exponentially increased resistance to scratching and abrasion with respect to a surface coating. Duro planks are supplied for Easy Change or IFly installation in combination with aluminium joists.
- Eco-friendly – 100% Recyclable
- Requires minimal maintenance
- Maximum stability and strength over time
- No splinters, so you can walk on it barefoot
- Highly resistant to bad weather and both fresh and salt water
- Resistant to UV radiation
- Cannot be attacked by woodworm, insects or rot
- Class B1 re resistant – Self-extinguishing